Client Care Specialist
Are you comfortable talking to strangers both in person and on the phone?
Are you stuck in a front of house/tele communications job where there is no challenge, no progression?
Do you want a fresh opportunity that will allow you to grow professionally and personally?
Compass Physio has just the remedy for you.
Our dynamic and fun business is looking for the right person to join the team.
This job will be PERFECT for you if
- Have amazing personal and phone communication skills
- Have a record of speaking to people at length and the ability to deal with complaints in an empathetic manner
- An understanding of KPIs in business and the ability to optomise their own performance
- Help our clients get the best outcomes they can
- Want to learn on the job and are keen in evolve your current skills
- Computer and Social Media Literate
- Able to handle taking payments and managing money
- Join a hard working, fun group who enjoy making a difference every day you come into the clinic
- The opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives and health through communication and education
If you can see yourself:
- Helping potential clients determine if our clinic is the right fit for them and their problem?
- Answering and returning phone calls of potential, current and past clients?
Job Title: Front Desk:
- Are you comfortable with talking to strangers on the phone both in person and on the phone?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Is being “organised” a top priority in your life and are you able to multi-task and prioritise projects, while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritising your day?
- Can you communicate effectively with people from all different backgrounds – both written and verbal?
- Are you able to speak up when you see something that is not working and can you anticipate the needs of other people because you show up for work knowing that the smallest details always make the difference?
- Do you have a positive outlook on life? Are you flexible and open to change, committed to learning?
- You will be responsible for managing a busy front desk and waiting room.
- experience, meeting and greeting our patients, answering the phone, converting inquires into paying patients and ensuring that all of our patients are looked after and made to feel welcomed whenever they enter your world.
- Ultimately, your job is to help us grow the revenue of the clinic by booking in new patients via the phone or those who walk into our clinic directly and excelling at retaining those patients as lifelong customers of the business.
- You’ll do that by creating the type of customer service experience that patients will be happy to pay for – and just as happy to tell others about.
- Communicate the value of our services (in person and on the phone) and be able to explain how what we do, is worth the price we are asking
- Successfully handle price objections.
- Hold a lengthy (at least 15-20 minute) conversation with new patients on the phone ensuring that patients are committed and bought into our service.
- Provide an exceptional waiting room environment for our patients that they’ll look forward to coming back to.
- Ensure that people who call requesting appointments are placed on schedule and understand the true time and cost commitment involved in physical therapy.
- Ensure people show up excited for their first appointment after scheduling.
- Communicate with patients before, during and after appointments to ensure satisfaction is being achieved.
- Ensure that all invoices are raised on time, every time and are sent to the appropriate person (in house or externally).
- Organise and plan all schedules – maximising efficiency and revenue for the clinic.
- Foster deep relationships with patients ensuring NP score hits agreed levels.
- Develop and regularly update the procedures library so that every aspect of the role is documented and can be achieved by anyone else in the business.
- Be able to hold meaningful conversations with prospective patients on the phone for longer than 20 minutes (empathy).
- Be able to answer all questions asked on the phone in a such a way that increases the likelihood that the person asking will want to become a customer (insightful and knowledgeable).
- Recall names and faces of patients and in doing so making all our patients feel welcomed and remembered.
- Provide a warm and welcoming greeting to patients when they arrive in the clinic (experience).
- Organisation and planning: plans and organises, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner.
- Focuses on key priorities.
- Follow through on commitments: lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost.
- Demonstrate an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Attention to detail: does not let important details slip through the cracks.
- Persistence: demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: acts without being told what to do.
- Bring new ideas to the company.
What we will do for you
- Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of customer service and front desk administration.
- Give you an amazing environment to work in that includes working with a team of wonderful and very supportive staff – as well as very
- friendly customers.
- Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personality based service.
- Competitive salary with chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impact.
- Salary: On Application.
- Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours.