Pilates at Compass Physio will help you strengthen your muscles and improve your mobility by teaching you how to move your body to help reduce any aches and pains.
Pilates will also help prevent flare ups of problems such as low back pain, neck pain, as well as aiding in the recovery and recurrence of upper and lower limb injuries such as shoulder, hip and knee pain.
Pilates Online Booking
- These classes are perfect for you if: You are looking for a Pilates class that doesn’t have 20-30 people in it (maximum 8).
- You want a class where you are checked that you are doing the exercises correctly.
- You are fed up of going to a class where the instructor just teaches from the front and doesn’t leave their mat.
- You want to look and feel better from doing a Pilates Class.
- You want an hour of “ME” time.
- You want to meet like minded people who value their health.
- You want to get stronger and more flexible.