Chartered Physiotherapist Opportunity
Are you comfortable working with different people to achieve their health goals?
Are you stuck in a boring job with little chance of learning, development or career opportunity?
Do you want a fresh flexible opportunity that will allow you to grow professionally and personally?
Compass Physio has just the remedy for you.
Our dynamic and fun business is looking for the right person to join the team.
Ideal Characteristics Required
- People person
- Highly motivated
- Outstanding references
- You actually want to learn and work
Why work at Compass
- Join an established, respected and busy set of clinics
- Excellent work environment with learning opportunities in both Clinical & Business
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Practical and able to problem solve
- Demonstrate ability to market and advertise your skills
- Able to use a computer
- Strong musculo-skeletal and manual therapy background
- Relevant Qualification
- 1 years MSK background
- Sporting background
- Manual therapy
- Pilates training
- Dry needling
- Kinesio tape
- Previous MSK Private Practice background
- Reward for revenue generated regardless of years qualified
- Opportunities for developing manual therapy skills.
- Mixed Caseload
- Flexibility, accountability, autonomy, transparency
- Ability to make changes and improvements to clinical practice easily and quickly.
- Ability run your own show
- Flexibility and freedom to be creative in your approach with patient care
- Arrange your work hours to suit your life rather than living to suit work